ant-user mailing list archives

From "Antoine Levy-Lambert" <levylamb...@tiscali-dsl.de>
Subject Re: Mail question...
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2003 23:28:12 GMT
I would however agree with Erik that the message you are reporting looks
like a dependency of the email task missing in ant's classpath
Your warning message "failed to initialize Mime Mail" comes from this source
code :
            if (encoding.equals(MIME)
                 || (encoding.equals(AUTO) && !autoFound)) {
                try {
                    mailer =
                        (Mailer)
Class.forName("org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.email.MimeMailer")
                        .newInstance();
                    autoFound = true;
                    log("Using MIME mail", Project.MSG_VERBOSE);
                } catch (Throwable e) {
                    log("Failed to initialise MIME mail:
"+e.getMessage(),Project.MSG_WARN);
                }
            }
in org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.email.EmailTask.java

Antoine