ant-user mailing list archives

From "John Burgess" <j...@riskdecisions.com>
Subject Re: automatically generating pdf's from framemaker
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 10:41:35 GMT
I don't know about framemaker, but for generating pdfs the Amyuni pdf
printer driver works very well.  It installs as a printer and when you print
to it, it produces a pdf.  See www.amyuni.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Donal Quinlan" <donal@savvion.com>
To: "Ant Users" <user@ant.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 2:37 AM
Subject: automatically generating pdf's from framemaker

Right now, our tech writers write documentation with Adobe Framemaker and
manually build the PDF. Does anybody know how to with ant, or any other tool
for that matter, automatically generate pdf's from the Framemaker format.

What I want to do is checkout the framemaker files, generate the pdf's,
continue on with the rest of the build - without anybody needing to click
anything.

Thanks

Donal