ant-user mailing list archives

From "Donal Quinlan" <do...@savvion.com>
Subject vebose option
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2003 22:41:34 GMT
This is one of those simple things no matter how hard I look I can't find
the answer.

Say I have 5 ant tasks inside my main build.xml. Number 4 is misbehaving. In
isolation I can run 'ant -buildfile build4of5.xml -verbose'. That however
doesn't present the info I need. Running 'ant -verbose' would give too much
information from all 5 build files. What I want to do is something like
<ant antfile="build4of5.xml" target="all" verbose="true"/>.

If somebody knows how to do this through CruiseControl, that will work also.

Thanks

Donal