ant-user mailing list archives

From Sven Mariën <Sven.Mar...@vlafo.be>
Subject manifest-only jars
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2003 12:20:13 GMT
Hi,

Does anyone know if it’s possible to disable the creation of
manifest-only jars ?  A bit more info can be helpful : I’m creating a
template build.xml file for several projects.  They assume the dir
structure of client, common and server subdirs under the src dir.  Each
subdir will have its own jar-file, but when there’s no source-file to
compile under a certain subdir, no jar-file may be created.
Any ideas ??  The whenempty attribute of the jar task still creates a
jar-file with only a manifest-file in it.  There’s for me no way of
disabling this behaviour…

Thanks,

Sven