ant-user mailing list archives

From "greg" <yrt...@netcourrier.com>
Subject ant and eclipse
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 15:19:32 GMT
Hi

First of all i'am a 5 hours Ant beginner, and a few days Eclipse beginner
I'am currently have some problems to compile A JDO project with ants and eclipse.

Does someone have some step-to-step samples on this subject or just ant and eclipse tutorials.
My main problem is a
"[apply] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: C:\users\gregory\testJDO\testJDO\Person/class"
why does there's a replacement of "/" by "\" ( i'am working with windows XP)

I think all my classpath are ste correctly. Here is my build.xml
<project name="testJDO" default="enhance">

<target description="Enhance JDO classes" name="enhance">

<echo message="Hello, world"/>

<apply executable="java" failonerror="true">

<arg value="-cp"/>

<arg value="com.triactive.jdo.enhance.SunReferenceEnhance testJDO/*.jdo" />

<fileset dir= "testJDO" />

</apply>

</target>

</project>