ant-user mailing list archives

From "plim" <pengs...@correlationtech.com>
Subject RE: How to put Class-Path into Manifest.mf
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2003 23:33:36 GMT
Thanks, it worked. Shoulda RTFM.
We're not using any pb? I'm just starting a new project and
cannibalizing parts from
Other department's projects to build mine.
Thanks again
pengster

-----Original Message-----
From: Sebastien Blanc [mailto:Sebastien.Blanc@alcatel.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 3:54 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: How to put Class-Path into Manifest.mf

Hi !
u can use the jar task to create your ear and then the manifest task to
setup the Class-Path attribute:

      <manifest file="${thispkg.dir}/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF"
mode="update">
        <attribute name="Class-Path" value="global-jar-tl1-types.jar
ejb-jar-event-ps.jar ejb-jar-dao-types.jar ejb-jar-dao-base.jar
ejb-jar-tl1-entity.jar"/>
      </manifest>
 <jar jarfile="${ear.path}"
manifest="${thispkg.dir}/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF">
    <fileset dir="${thispkg.dir}" includes="**/**"/>
  </jar>

not sure it's your pb though. how come u end up with a corrupted
manifest ? which task are u using for ur ear ?

seb.