ant-user mailing list archives

From "Romain ROUVOY" <romain.rou...@lifl.fr>
Subject Jar filesetmanifest option
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2003 12:58:36 GMT
Hi Ant community,

	I'm currently trying to use the <jar> task for merging a set of
JAR files.
      This task works quite well but under Windows OS, a warning message
is provided and it tells me to change the value of the filesetmanifest
to something else than "skip".
      In order to merge manifest files of source archives, I try to put
this value to "merge" but I get a message "The <jar> task doesn't
support the filesetmanifest attribute" ...
      I agree that the Ant manual about <jar> task doesn't provide any
filesetmanifest attribute. So I want to know how to do for merging
manifest files and to avoid the related warning message.

Best Regards,
Romain Rouvoy