ant-user mailing list archives

From "ALIA-SC, David" <David.ALIA...@AirLiquide.com>
Subject RE : RE : Accessing getMessage() method of echo task from listene r ?
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2003 14:25:26 GMT
I can't believe neither.. But...

Here is the complete code below.
Maybe I should code this part into the taskStarted instead ? (I'll try this
now)...

    public void taskFinished(BuildEvent event) {
		if (initialized) {
			if
(event.getTask().getTaskName().equalsIgnoreCase(ECHO_TASK)) {
				// Logging only for ECHO task
				Hashtable table =
event.getProject().getProperties();
				String log_id = (String)table.get("log.id");

				String TargName =
event.getTask().getTaskName();
				String strTargetlog = "";

				String tmpMessage = "*";

				if (event.getMessage() != null) {
					tmpMessage = event.getMessage();
				}

				strTargetlog += log_id + TokenSeparator;
				strTargetlog += GetDBDate() +
TokenSeparator;
				strTargetlog +=
event.getTask().getOwningTarget().toString() + TokenSeparator;

				strTargetlog += Apostrophe(TargName + " > "
+ tmpMessage) + TokenSeparator;
				strTargetlog += Apostrophe(STATUS_WG);
				log.warn(strTargetlog);
			}