ant-user mailing list archives

From <>
Subject RE: Eclipse / ant can't find jar file
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2003 11:09:14 GMT
       Aww them options have made my day!! And the fact that that's made
my day has in fact just ruined it again.

Seriously though thanks for the options,

-----Original Message-----
From: Ajay Gautam []
Sent: 04 April 2003 04:46
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Eclipse / ant can't find jar file

Ilja Preuss wrote:

>Run Ant using the -verbose flag and look out for output from the
>tasks. If you don't see anything helpfull, try -debug.
>Hope this helps...
Thanks for the flags. Its amazing how I learn something new every damn
day !!

Anyway, the problem was with cvs. It was screwing the jar file on the

Fixed now, things are looking bright. This worked, VSS worked, cool :)

Thanks once again

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message