ant-user mailing list archives

From <Mark.Gar...@cs.tcd.ie>
Subject RE: Eclipse / ant can't find jar file
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2003 09:21:37 GMT
Hi Ajay,

	I'm not 100% sure on this but try moving the properties for src
and build into the init target along with the path structure and
re-running it. I sometimes had hassle like this. I dunno why though but
when I put it all into the init target i.e. a target that compile
directly or indirectly depends on, it works.

-------------------

	<target name="init">
		<tstamp/>
		<property name="src" location="source"/>
		<property name="build" location="classes"/>

		<mkdir dir="${build}"/>

		<path id="project.class.path">
			<pathelement path="${classpath}"/>
			<pathelement location="${build}"/>
			<fileset dir="lib">
				<include name="**/*.jar"/>
			</fileset>
			<fileset dir="jbosslib">
				<include name="**/*.jar"/>
			</fileset>
		</path>
	</target>

	<target name="compile" depends="init">
		<javac srcdir="${src}" destdir="${build}">
			<classpath refid="project.class.path"/>
		</javac>
	</target>

Eclipse is a really excellent package from what the what little few
weeks experience I've had with it so I really hope you persevere and get
it to work.

Thanks,
Mark.