ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Zip Exception during build, but build completes successfully
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2003 16:46:02 GMT
On Mon, 24 Mar 2003, Tom Murphy <murphy_th@naptheon.com> wrote:

> My project doesn't use any zip files,

jar files are zip-files.

> and the error seems to occur while Ant is "setting up"

It looks as if a jar on your CLASSPATH was corrupt.

> I'm not sure what file it's trying to open.

I'm not familiar enough with AIX.  On Linux or Solaris I'd use strace
to see which files Java touches, but according to
<http://www.unixporting.com/quickguide.html>, strace is not available
for AIX (and AIX ships with a command named strace that does something
different).

The stacktrace shows that the exception occurs while loading a class
via the system classloader, so it must be something on your CLASSPATH
(note that all jars in ANT_HOME/lib are being put onto your CLASSPATH
automatically).

Stefan