ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Saxon/Xerces
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2003 11:46:20 GMT
On Wed, 19 Mar 2003, Justin Thomas <Justin.Thomas@rcp.co.uk> wrote:

> I want ANT to use Saxon as the XSL transformer.  I must be able to
> specify this in my junitreport section?

You can use Saxon as your XSL transformer in <xslt> without too much
problems (you'll have to specify which TransformerFactory to use by
the usual means of TraX, probably setting a system property).
<junitreport> is different, it explicitly requires Xalan.

I'm not too sure whether we could drop the requirement for people
providing stylesheets of their own (we probably could), but the
built-in stylesheets for <junitreport> use the Xalan redirect
extension, so Saxon wouldn't be an option here.

Stefan