ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Is <script> working in 1.6 nightly builds?
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2003 08:26:02 GMT
On Fri, 21 Mar 2003, Alexey Solofnenko <A.Solofnenko@mdl.com> wrote:

> Now with new 1.6 and new BSF <script> does not seem working without
> any "class not found" errors.

Could you be a little bit more specific about "does not work" please?
A stack-trace or something similar usually helps tremendously.

We run some simplistic Javascript tests on CVS HEAD and they pass,
meaning that Ant's CVS HEAD works with the CVS HEAD versions of Apache
BSF and Rhino.

The Apache BSF version ready for download [1] doesn't work with Rhino
1.5R4 but requires 1.5R3 AFAIK.  And I recall that I've successfully
run Ant's tests with them as well.

Stefan

Footnotes:
[1]  http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-bsf/dev/v2.3.0/bin/