ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SSH in ANT?!?! (WAS: RE: process on a remote server via an ANT ?????)
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2003 13:56:59 GMT
On Thu, 20 Mar 2003, Nick Pellow <nick.pellow@mindmatics.de> wrote:

> I just tried both the SSH and SCP tasks with the nightly
> build from the 19th of March. The jsch.jar I
> tested it with had version 0.1.2 and was downloaded and built today.

It looks as if jsch had problems with the response of your server.
This is most likely a jsch problem and would need to be taken care of
by the jsch folks.  They'll need to know what kind of SSH server you
are using on the remote end and so on ...

You may as well wait a few days as rumors are that a new jsch release
is very close.

Stefan