ant-user mailing list archives

From philipbor...@discoverfinancial.com
Subject RE: Continues Integration
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2003 17:20:31 GMT

Definately plenty of info in the archives, but do a search on continuous
instead of continues.

-Phil

                      "Ciramella, EJ"

                      <ECiramella@empt         To:      "'Ant Users List'" <user@ant.apache.org>

                      oris.com>                cc:

                                               Subject: RE: Continues Integration

                      03/24/03 03:33

                      PM

                      Please respond

                      to "Ant Users

                      List"

I'd search for those comparison threads in the ant mailing list - there's a
million of them...