ant-user mailing list archives

From Bruce_Sla...@infinium.com
Subject RE: Ant and Eclipse
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2003 16:16:47 GMT

Take a look at this article...

http://www7b.software.ibm.com/wsdd/library/techarticles/0203_searle/searle1.html

                      "Jim Allers"

                      <jim@advancedreal        To:       "Ant Users List" <user@ant.apache.org>

                      ity.com>                 cc:

                                               Subject:  RE: Ant and Eclipse

                      03/03/03 10:56 AM

                      Please respond to

                      "Ant Users List"

I think what you want to do will require some coding. You could write a
wrapper around the javac task. The .classpath file is a pretty easy format
to parse. Write a task that will create a "javac" task and set the
classpath for the javac "task" based on the .classpath file.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thorselius Göran [mailto:goran.thorselius@scania.com]
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 1:25 AM
To: 'user@ant.apache.org'
Subject: Ant and Eclipse

I'm trying to create a build-file for an eclipse-project.

My goal is to make ant build the code in the exact same
way as it is built in eclipse.

I'd like ant to use the same compiler and classpath:s as eclipse is using.
I've been trying to use the jdtCompilerAdapter.jar from eclipse but now I'd
like to import the classpaths written by eclipse to the file .classpath

This doesn't seem to work.

Has anyone done the same ?