ant-user mailing list archives

From Michael.Medw...@flagstar.com
Subject Database object performance monitoring
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2003 15:33:12 GMT

Does anyone use ant to monitor the performance of database objects in
Oracle?  I was thinking of working on a target that run explain plans on
all the objects.  This could be used as a reference to past numbers to
avoid heavy or costly mistakes in sql based code.

Michael Medwith
Flagstar Bank
Wholesale Web Development Team

This e-mail may contain data that is confidential, proprietary or "non-public
personal information", as that term is defined in the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
(collectively, "Confidential Information"). The Confidential Information is
disclosed conditioned upon your agreement that you will treat it
confidentially and in accordance with applicable law, ensure that such data
isn't used or disclosed except for the limited purpose for which it's being
provided and will notify and cooperate with us regarding any requested or
unauthorized disclosure or use of any Confidential Information. By accepting
and reviewing the Confidential Information you agree to indemnify us against
any losses or expenses, including attorney's fees that we may incur as a
result of any unauthorized use or disclosure of this data due to your acts or
omissions. If a party other than the intended recipient receives this e-mail,
you are requested to instantly notify us of the erroneous delivery and return
to us all data so delivered.