ant-user mailing list archives

Subject Re: group build ?
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2003 12:33:41 GMT

use a single target for each:

<project name="starter" default="all">

then call what you need when you are building it, you can pass multiple
targets via command line

ant a
ant a b
ant a b c

Michael Medwith
Flagstar Bank
Wholesale Web Development Team

|         |           shahaji.kadam@orb|
|         |       |
|         |           03/12/2003 07:17 |
|         |           "Ant Users List" |
  |       cc:
  |       Subject:  group build ?

i want to build different projects independently. e.g. A, B and C

also want to build some group of projects. e.g (A and C) or (A and B)

any idea How to do this ?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

This e-mail may contain data that is confidential, proprietary or "non-public
personal information", as that term is defined in the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
(collectively, "Confidential Information"). The Confidential Information is
disclosed conditioned upon your agreement that you will treat it
confidentially and in accordance with applicable law, ensure that such data
isn't used or disclosed except for the limited purpose for which it's being
provided and will notify and cooperate with us regarding any requested or
unauthorized disclosure or use of any Confidential Information. By accepting
and reviewing the Confidential Information you agree to indemnify us against
any losses or expenses, including attorney's fees that we may incur as a
result of any unauthorized use or disclosure of this data due to your acts or
omissions. If a party other than the intended recipient receives this e-mail,
you are requested to instantly notify us of the erroneous delivery and return
to us all data so delivered.

View raw message