ant-user mailing list archives

Subject Importing a FileSet from a file different than build.xml
Date Sun, 30 Mar 2003 11:45:18 GMT
Hi there,

Is it possible to import a FileSet from a file different than build.xml?

E.g. I have a copy task:
<copy todir="${build.home}/WEB-INF/lib">
      <fileset dir="${lib.home}">
                <include name="cos.jar" />
                <include name="cos2.jar" />

I'd like to import the fileset's contents (the Jar files) to come from a
file like lib.xml, so I can have one version of my build.xml and different
lib.xml files for each application I want to build.

Is this possible?