ant-user mailing list archives

From johannes.fi...@fwd.at
Subject SOLVED: Re: Importing a FileSet from a file different than build.xml
Date Sun, 30 Mar 2003 20:27:20 GMT
Hi Jacob,

This tip rocks !!
Do you know where to find more about this in the ant docs??

Johannes

Jacob Kjome <hoju@visi.com>
30.03.2003 18:19
Please respond to
"Ant Users List" <user@ant.apache.org>

"Ant Users List" <user@ant.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Importing a FileSet from a file different than build.xml

Sure...

If various lib.xml files contain contents similar to your <copy> task
below, the build.xml file might look like....

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE project [
     <!ENTITY lib-project1 SYSTEM "file:./lib1.xml">
     <!ENTITY lib-project2 SYSTEM "file:./lib2.xml">
]>
<project name="MyProject" default="compile" basedir="." >
<target name="copyjars">
     &lib-project1;
     &lib-project2;
</target>