ant-user mailing list archives

From Karl.O'Br...@ie.consulting.fujitsu.com
Subject RE: JUnit Task - can't see my test methods
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2003 14:07:26 GMT

Thanks Keith,

That works a treat - The JUnit task now runs as it should.

You're a genius.

Regards,
Karl

                      "Keith Hatton"

                      <khatton@axiomsys        To:       "Ant Users List" <user@ant.apache.org>

                      tems.com>                cc:       (bcc: Karl O'Brien/NOTES)

                                               Subject:  RE: JUnit Task - can't see my test
methods
                      13/03/2003 13:05

                      Please respond to

                      "Ant Users List"

Try adding fork="true" to your <junit> task.
All sorts of things mysteriously start working when you do this ...

Keith