ant-user mailing list archives

From "Martin" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: JspC
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2003 15:33:32 GMT

Does this help?
-Martin

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matthew Oatham" <matthewoatham@hotmail.com>
To: <user@ant.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2003 7:16 AM
Subject: JspC

Hi,

I am currently trying to figure out how to use the ant jspc task to
pre-compile my jsps. The task runs through fine but now what? I am left with
the java code for the generated sservlets but how do I deploy these? Do I
remove all the source .jsp files and replace them with the .java files? Also
jsp's that were originally stored in various directory structures now appear
all in the same directory specified as my destination. Is this correct
behaviour? Also how so I edit my web.xml file to include the servlet