ant-user mailing list archives

From "Matthew Oatham" <matthewoat...@hotmail.com>
Subject jscpC and index.jsp
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2003 10:14:22 GMT
Hi,

I have managed to pre-compile my jsp's down to class files and put them in web-inf/classes.

I have this entry in web.xml

    <welcome-file-list>
        <welcome-file>index.jsp</welcome-file>
        <welcome-file>index.htm</welcome-file>
        <welcome-file>index.html</welcome-file>
    </welcome-file-list>

I have the servlet WEB-INF/classes/index.class

I have the mapping:

 <servlet>
  <servlet-name>index</servlet-name>
  <servlet-class>index</servlet-class>
 </servlet>

 <servlet-mapping>
  <servlet-name>index</servlet-name>
  <url-pattern>/index.jsp</url-pattern>
 </servlet-mapping>

when I hit my application instead of seeing the contents of index.jsp I get a directory listing
of the location where index.jsp should be but isn't because it is now a class in web-inf/classes.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Matt.