ant-user mailing list archives

From "Matthew Oatham" <matthewoat...@hotmail.com>
Subject HELP WITH EJBC
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2003 10:29:50 GMT
Can someone help me with the ejbc task.

Here is my problem.

I am deploying on weblogic 5.1.0 as well as other versions and app servers. So...

I create a generic jar containing my bean classes and helper classes and ejb-jar.xml.

Then in separate targets I use the jar task to add the vendor deployment descriptor i.e weblogic-ejb-jar.xml
to the generic jar.

For the weblogic.5.1.0 target I need to run the weblogic ejbc against the jar produced (this
is so I can drop the jar into WL target without running the WL deployment tool) . So my problem
is ... I can't use the ejbjar task weblogic element as I already have my jar. So I thought
I could use the ejbc task passing in my jar file. But I can't see how to so this, i.e running
ejbc with a jar input and not source input.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Matt