ant-user mailing list archives

From "Matthew Oatham" <matthewoat...@hotmail.com>
Subject Java Development with ANT
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2003 12:48:52 GMT
Hi,

Recently got Java Development with ANT book, while it is proving to be extremely useful and
well written I feel I am missing something.

on page 113 the Search class is listed, it imports 2 other classes supposedly created by the
reader org.example.antbook.common.Document and SearchUtil . Where in the previous pages of
the book were these classes created? Or weren't they? I'm a littled confused about the application
the example tries to create, is it introduced later in the book?

I've just read CH4 (the one about JUnit) this also seemed a little vague about the test classes
to create. Are these introduced later on?

Cheers.

Matt.