ant-user mailing list archives

From "Martin" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Include xml file in build.xml
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2003 17:18:05 GMT
Assuming that the term "behind" means on the Public Internet Connection side
If not you can setup a NAT server to relay requests for a specific Port (80)
specific Application (apache) that would honor the request

Regards,

Martin

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Cohen" <SCohen@sportvision.com>
To: "Ant Users List" <user@ant.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2003 6:48 AM
Subject: RE: Include xml file in build.xml

One thing that's wrong is that it won't work in a heterogenous environment
where some machines are using Windows and others unix.  In that case, this
can work:
<!DOCTYPE project [
    <!ENTITY repository SYSTEM
http://central.yourdomain.com/dir/repository.xml">
]>

Of course, this address would have to be behind the firewall, on a machine
with a web server.