ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jordan Reed" <jordan_d_r...@hotmail.com>
Subject Updating the Manifest on a Dynamic List of Jars
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2003 23:33:10 GMT
I'm trying to update the manifest file on a dynamic set of jars and unsure how to make this
happen.

During my build process I create a bunch of EJB jars in a directory called "jars".

I know want to go threw all the jars and call the ant task of:
        <jar
            basedir="${jar.dir}"
            jarfile="${jar.dir}/MyEjb.jar"
            excludes="**/*"
            update="true">
            <manifest>
                <attribute
                    name="Class-Path"
                    value="${project.manifest.classpath}"/>
            </manifest>
        </jar>

but the <jar> task requires me to specify the name of my jarfile.  I don't want to have
to know in advance all the jars that are going to be in that directory and have a separate
<jar> task for each one.  Is there a way for ant to determine all the jars and interate
over them using this task?

Thanks,
Jordan