ant-user mailing list archives

From "Martin" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: JspC
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2003 18:30:17 GMT
Matthew:
When in doubt find out how a successful deployment is
configured..Here is the doc for configuring JServ Servlets:

 In case of this request, such a servlet must be stored in the context of
"", which can be configured by
  a.. $TOMCAT_HOME/conf/web.xml.
This file must contains the following elements:

  a.. In the <servlet> element,
        <servlet-name>
            status
        </servlet-name>
        <servlet-class>
	    org.apache.tomcat.servlets.StatusServlet
        </servlet-class>
b.. and in <servlet-mapping> element,
        <servlet-name>
            status
        </servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>
            /org.apache.jserv.JServ
        </url-pattern>
You may wonder where 'org.apache.tomcat.servlets.StatusServlet' class file
is stored. It is already stored $TOMCAT_HOME/lib/webserver.jar

-so you need to have
1)all the classes relatively pathed off of the WEB-INF/classes folder   -OR-
2)all of the classes jar'ed into $TOMCAT_HOME/lib/Whatever.jar

remember to reboot Apache afterwards so it picks up the new configuration

Hope this helps..
-Martin