ant-user mailing list archives

From "Matthew Oatham" <matthewoat...@hotmail.com>
Subject JspC
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2003 14:16:55 GMT
Hi,

I am currently trying to figure out how to use the ant jspc task to pre-compile my jsps. The
task runs through fine but now what? I am left with the java code for the generated sservlets
but how do I deploy these? Do I remove all the source .jsp files and replace them with the
.java files? Also jsp's that were originally stored in various directory structures now appear
all in the same directory specified as my destination. Is this correct behaviour? Also how
so I edit my web.xml file to include the servlet references?

Basically has anyone come across any good resources for this kind of task, I mean the whole
process of deploying pre compiled jsp's not just using the ant task coz I think I have cracked
that part!

Thanks.

Matt