ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rajat" <rajat.mis...@cellnext.com>
Subject RE: problem using ant with win2000 and Jdk 1.4-
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2003 04:20:05 GMT

Thanks to all for the help..the problem is now solved.

Ant was giving the error "NoClassDefFoundError: Tomcat"
because my classpath has a entry like this
Classpath:
.;G:\dp5\WIBProvisioning\samApi.jar;E:\j2sdkee1.3.1\lib\j2ee.jar;"G:\Apache
Tomcat 4.0\common\lib\servlet.jar";

After I removed the last entry(servlet.jar)from classpath it is working
fine. But I'm still not able to understand the logic behind this..
Was it due to the double quotes and space in classpath ????

Regards,
Rajat