ant-user mailing list archives

From Alexey Solofnenko <>
Subject RE: win vs linux with ant
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2003 19:04:07 GMT
Do you have old ANT_HOME setup in your .profile?

- Alexey.

{ } Alexey N. Solofnenko
Pleasant Hill, CA (GMT-8 usually)

-----Original Message-----
From: Philippe []
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 10:58 AM
Subject: win vs linux with ant

I'm trying to convert my .bat files to .sh (for linux).
They both start up ant with the same classpath.
Both machines have the same Java SDK : j2sdk1.4.0_01 and Ant version

But now I get this:

[draco@mutter shbat]$ ant -f asgbuild.xml
Buildfile: asgbuild.xml

file:/home/draco/asg/build/dist/shbat/asgbuild.xml:17: Unexpected element

Total time: 4 seconds

When I try the same command in windows, everything works..
Am I missing something to convert the ant buildfile from windows to linux ?

The line the compilers complains about:

        <xmlproperty file="" prefix="prop" keeproot="true"

Is there something I'm doing wrong ?

Thanks in advance,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: