ant-user mailing list archives

From Jesse Stockall <je...@cryptocard.com>
Subject Re: RANT project
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2003 20:07:54 GMT
On Friday, March 28, 2003, at 02:40  PM, Colin Chalmers wrote:

> Cool!!
>
> I just downloaded it to do something similiar, unfortunately there's
> not
> much documentation :-(

No, but a quick glance at the code will show you that there isn't much
to document.

> I do have it (the example) working but do you have tips/pitfalls I
> should
> look out for?
> Is it possible to echo messages back to the client concerning the
> build?

Rant is an extremely simple implementation that does not return to the
calling build file until the target(s) are completed. I've modified
AntCall.java to dump output to an xml log file that I run through a
transform to get html results.

Jesse Stockall - jesse@cryptocard.com
CRYPTOCard Corp.