ant-user mailing list archives

From "Aldrich, Timothy" <timothy.aldr...@csfb.com>
Subject alternate build mechanisms
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2003 16:14:54 GMT
Hello,
   I am a brand new Ant user.  I wish I could
commit to one language to do all of my development , but I have to follow
many others in different projects.
   I would like to use one build framework for all languages.  Can I modify,
hack , write an ant task to do this for other tools ? like gcc ? or ( gasp )
csc ( I have seen NAnt , but that's just more of the same problem )

I will apologize in advance for the long , unformatted disclaimer that gets
tacked onto the end of outbound email from our server ( and no I have no
control over it :)

R/S
Timothy Aldrich
Credit | First
Suisse | Boston
Web Engineering
212.538.5681

--

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain sensitive and private proprietary
mistransmission. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately delete it and all