ant-user mailing list archives

From James Sinnamon <James.Sinna...@cs.anu.edu.au>
Subject Re: Access to Environment Variables other than ANT_HOME of CLASSP ATH
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2003 23:05:27 GMT
Alexey,

On Thu, 20 Mar 2003 09:10, you wrote:
> But <property environment> is not very useful, because it is case sensitive
> and many environment variables have different case on Windows and on Unix.
>
> - Alexey.

We were only aiming to have our project built on Unix systems for now.  So
this won't be a problem for the foreseeable future.

When we do cross that bridge, we will probably use the more standard means
of setting configuration parameters and dispense with environment variables.

Thanks for pointing thei out all the same.

Best regards,

James