ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Reeves" <CRee...@medfusion.net>
Subject RE: Emailing Build results
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2003 14:24:48 GMT
For me, it was the simple matter of not wanting to set up and manager
another servlet container.

Both Anthill and CruiseControl are good solutions to this issue.
However, It took just a few minutes to whip up the ant script I use, as
opposed to reading the docs and setting up another solution.

Chris