ant-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Cohen" <SCo...@sportvision.com>
Subject RE: Include xml file in build.xml
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2003 13:48:57 GMT
One thing that's wrong is that it won't work in a heterogenous environment where some machines
are using Windows and others unix.  In that case, this can work:
<!DOCTYPE project [
    <!ENTITY repository SYSTEM http://central.yourdomain.com/dir/repository.xml">
]>

Of course, this address would have to be behind the firewall, on a machine with a web server.