ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: deleting directory by pattern?
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2003 19:11:02 GMT
Check out the includeEmptyDirs and defaultExcludes attributes (or something
close to these names in <delete> and <fileset>). --DD

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken.Liu@bmwna.com [mailto:Ken.Liu@bmwna.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2003 11:43 AM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: deleting directory by pattern?

Hi all -

I am trying to delete a temporary directory created by weblogic.  I can't
predetermine the full directory name, but it does follow a pattern.

I tried the following, but it only deletes the files, not the directory
structure.  (the directory tree I want to delete starts with "tmp")

        <delete verbose="true">
            <fileset dir="c:/weblogicdir" includes="tmp*/**"/>
        </delete>

Thanks.

I am using Ant 1.5.1.

Ken