ant-user mailing list archives

From "Keith Hatton" <khat...@axiomsystems.com>
Subject RE: New to the list and ant -- require your comments, please.
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2003 09:58:21 GMT
Could ${dir.content} be the problem?
The <war> task does not expect your <fileset> to contain a WEB-INF folder.

Perhaps you could post the values these ${dir.*} properties have?

Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: damar [mailto:damar@sst.com.hk]
Sent: 27 March 2003 20:51
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: New to the list and ant -- require your comments, please.

Hi,

Further to my earlier message, I would like to add the followings:

1.    I checked the docs/manual/CoreTasks/war.html page, from which I
did not find any problem.

2.    dir.src and dir.lib are pointing the directories they are supposed
to, and warfile attribute writes war file in the right directory.
 Providing full (absolute) directories to web.xml as well gives the same
result.

Can any one point me what may have gone wrong here?  I am using
Enhydra5.0, under Debian3.0.

Thanks.

Damar