ant-user mailing list archives

From "Keith Hatton" <khat...@axiomsystems.com>
Subject RE: Unrolling included jars in a new jar file?
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2003 17:09:35 GMT
Yes, you need the <unjar> and <jar> tasks.
Also look at the <genjar> optional task.

But, one of the great things about Ant (IMHO) is that it doesn't duplicate the behaviour of
the jar builder in JBuilder! Our experience is that JBuilder builds bloatware jars, it's much
better to describe the dependencies properly in the build file.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean Leblanc [mailto:SeanL@e-infodata.com]
Sent: 27 March 2003 17:03
To: 'user@ant.apache.org'
Subject: Unrolling included jars in a new jar file?

Hi,

I'm trying to duplicate the behavior of the jar builder in Jbuilder. For
included jars, it un-jars the contents of included jars and zips, and puts
the contents in the target jar, along with your own classes. Is there a way
to do this with Ant?

Thanks,
Sean
This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the person(s) or company
named and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.
Unauthorized disclosure, copying or use of this information may be unlawful
and is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this
message and notify the sender.