ant-user mailing list archives

From "Schaible, Jörg" <Joerg.Schai...@gft.com>
Subject RE: [newbie] Copy jars mensioned in classpath
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2003 11:00:44 GMT
Hi Dominique,

> From: Dominique Devienne
>
> It's a little bit convoluted, but the <script> below works...
> Can <copy> or <delete> a Path reference. --DD
[snip]

although I really appreciate your work, I did not like the usage of
the script task, since I am using ant from within Eclipse and I did
not want to force anyone in our team to install all the necessary
additional jars running scripts in ant.

Lately I detected in your code the pathconvert task. While I knew,
that it exists, I did not know how flexible it was. So I came up with
a copy task using pathconvert doing its job to:

	<target name="copy-jars">
		<pathconvert property="classpath.jars" refid="classpath" pathsep=",">
			<map from="${basedir}${file.separator}" to="" />
		</pathconvert>
		<copy todir="${dist.lib}" flatten="true">
			<fileset dir="${src.dir}" includes="${classpath.jars}" />
		</copy>
	</target>

Thanks anyway,
Regards,