ant-user mailing list archives

From "Schaible, Jörg" <Joerg.Schai...@gft.com>
Subject RE: [newbie] Copy jars mensioned in classpath
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2003 16:43:24 GMT
Hi Dominique,

> From: Dominique Devienne
>
> I'm afraid not directly.... At least I can't think of one. In your
> situation, I'd write a <script> that creates that populates a
> copy tasks
> with every file of a Path, feeding a <fileset
> file="thefile"/> for each
> entry in Path#list() to <copy> (which accepts several filesets).

possibly there is a better way to define the paths. Originally
I tried to define something like

foo.jar.foo1=${foo.dir}/foo1.jar
foo.jar.foo2=${foo.dir}/foo2.jar
foo.jars=${foo.jar.foo1} ${foo.jar.foo2}

bar.jar.bar=${bar.dir}/bar.jar
bar.jars=${bar.jar.bar}

but I was not able to create a classpath from ${bar.jars} and
${foo.jars}, since the path element treats the entries with
multiple jar files as single element. Maybe someone knows a
better solution for this ?

Regards,
Jörg