ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jim Allers" <...@advancedreality.com>
Subject RE: Ant and Eclipse
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2003 15:56:19 GMT
I think what you want to do will require some coding. You could write a wrapper around the
javac task. The .classpath file is a pretty easy format to parse. Write a task that will create
a "javac" task and set the classpath for the javac "task" based on the .classpath file.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thorselius Göran [mailto:goran.thorselius@scania.com]
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 1:25 AM
To: 'user@ant.apache.org'
Subject: Ant and Eclipse

I'm trying to create a build-file for an eclipse-project.

My goal is to make ant build the code in the exact same
way as it is built in eclipse.

I'd like ant to use the same compiler and classpath:s as eclipse is using. I've been trying
to use the jdtCompilerAdapter.jar from eclipse but now I'd like to import the classpaths written
by eclipse to the file .classpath

This doesn't seem to work.

Has anyone done the same ?