ant-user mailing list archives

From Justin Thomas <Justin.Tho...@RCP.co.uk>
Subject RE: How to echo classpath
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2003 17:04:10 GMT
You need to assign it to a property and echo it as shown below

<property name="test.string" refid="classpath.path"/>
<echo message="${test.string}"/>

-----Original Message-----
From: Latha.Thanigaimalai@doi.vic.gov.au
[mailto:Latha.Thanigaimalai@doi.vic.gov.au]
Sent: 24 March 2003 23:00
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: How to echo classpath

Hi all,

I am a new Ant user. I need some help.

I am trying to include the following in my classpath :
   dir ${app.bin}
   all jar files under ${lib.busear}
   dir ${j2ee.classpath}

   And this is how I am defining it :
            <path id="classpath.path">
                  <pathelement location="${app.bin}"/>
                  <fileset dir="${lib.busear}">
                        <include name="*.jar"/>
                  </fileset>
                  <pathelement location="${j2ee.classpath}"/>
            </path>

I am just wondering if there is a way I could echo my classpath.

Any guidance is appreciated. Thanks,
Latha.

Any personal or sensitive information contained in this email and
attachments must be handled in accordance with the Victorian Information
Privacy Act 2000, the Health Records Act 2001 or the Privacy Act 1988
(Commonwealth), as applicable.

This email, including all attachments, is confidential.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not disclose, distribute, copy or use the
information contained in this email or attachments.  Any confidentiality or
privilege is not waived or lost because this email has been sent to you in
error.  If you have received it in error, please let us know by reply
email, delete it from your system and destroy any copies.