ant-user mailing list archives

From Justin Thomas <Justin.Tho...@RCP.co.uk>
Subject RE: Saxon/Xerces
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2003 11:40:48 GMT
I think I will skip it and suffer with it

Thanks to everyone who replied though

-----Original Message-----
From: Simon David Kelly [mailto:PaserException@netscape.net]
Sent: 19 March 2003 11:33
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Saxon/Xerces

Ah!  Your stuck with xalan by the looks of it.  The only thing you could
do (and this would be one mighty task) is to get the ant source, see
where it does this, and write in a factory that can pick the classes
from the package in place for the task.  But looking at it if you did
this, you would have to make sure that it could do the transforms as
will, as xalan.jar would be in there for that and your going to get a
conflict in the factory if it finds both.

No simple solution to this I fear!!

Cheers

--
Simon

"If it can't be done on the command line,
it ain't worth doing!"