ant-user mailing list archives

From "Demyanovich, Craig - Apogent" <cdemyanov...@apogent.com>
Subject RE: EAR task
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2003 20:03:45 GMT
Ed,

How do you know that your application.xml is not in the EAR file?  I ask
because there is a known issue with 1.5.2 where the application.xml is
indeed in the EAR but WinZip does not show that it is there.  Try extracting
the contents of the EAR using the jar tool or some other tool that can
unzip.  Then, check the extracted folder(s) for application.xml.  This, and
possibly related issues, are being addressed for a 1.5.2a or 1.5.3 release
in the near future, or so I've heard.

I will try to find time soon to run my build with 1.5.2 and the verbose
option to see if I receive the same warning, since I didn't check when I
posted a few days ago about my problems with the EAR task.  Please let us
know what you find.

Craig