ant-user mailing list archives

From "Demyanovich, Craig - Apogent" <cdemyanov...@apogent.com>
Subject EAR task problem in 1.5.2
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2003 16:53:19 GMT
Fellow Ant users,

I just downloaded the xpetstore demo application
(http://xpetstore.sourceforge.net) yesterday.  Also, I installed Ant 1.5.2
yesterday.  Today, when I built xpetstore-ejb, the EJB implementation of the
project, I noticed that the application.xml deployment descriptor WAS NOT
included in the EAR.  I tried the build with Ant 1.5.1, and the
application.xml descriptor WAS included in the EAR.  I haven't found
anything in the 1.5.2 changes list or the documentation of the EAR task in
1.5.1 or 1.5.2 that indicates what the problem could be.  Does anyone have
any thoughts on this difference in behavior?

Thanks,
Craig