ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <>
Subject Re: Coding standards for Ant scripts
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2003 10:26:15 GMT
Appendix D of our book, Java Development with Ant, is titled "The
Elements of Ant Style" and was an attempt to codify a lot of Ant best

I've had the intention (and have permission from Manning to do so) of
turning these little gems into an XML file and adding it to the Ant
documentation as an evolving set of words of wisdom and experience.
I've not made the time to do this (yet), but if anyone wants to take
our document and make this conversion I'd gladly supply the chapter to
them in electronic form.