ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: JspC generate servlet mappings
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2003 08:23:29 GMT
I haven´t worked with JspC yet. But maybe the attributes
	webinc	Output file name for the fraction of web.xml that lists
servlets.
	webxml	File name for web.xml to be generated
could help. Or the nested element
	webapp
	Instructions to jasper to build an entire web application. The base
directory
	must have a WEB-INF subdirectory beneath it. When used, the task
hands off all
	dependency checking to the compiler.
		basedir	the base directory of the web application
would do the job.

If they fail, try invoking Tomcats jspc via <java> or <exec>.

Jan Matèrne