ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: any way to append to a logfile?
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2003 07:05:27 GMT
But you can use the Log4JListener. With -Dlog4j.configuration=myLog4jFile
you
define how Log4J should log. E.G. via FileAppender (which supports
appending).

    ant -listener org.apache.tools.ant.listener.Log4jListener
-Dlog4j.configuration=log4jForAnt.xml

Jan Matèrne

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Jim Allers [mailto:jim@advancedreality.com]
Gesendet am: Dienstag, 11. März 2003 22:59
An: Ant Users List
Betreff: RE: any way to append to a logfile?

I don't think there is a way of appending to a log file.

Multiple targets can be run in one ant call.

ant [target [target2 [target3] ...]]

You can also have a target call multiple targets.

<target name="toptarget">
	<antcall target="target" />
	<antcall target="target2" />
	<antcall target="target3" />
</target>

Multiple build files can be run by one build file.

<target name="callotherbuilds">
	<ant dir="otherbuild" />
	<ant dir="otherbuild2" />
	<ant dir="otherbuild3" />