ant-user mailing list archives

Subject AW: EJB helpers...
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2003 16:02:30 GMT
How many jars do you want to have? One per EJB or one for all EJBs?

One for all:
The <support> must get all Helper classes, because they are needed.

One per EJB:
I think you have to define a fileset for each EJB. Because you have to
write one <ejbtask> for each bean. And there you have to choose the
MyEJB1 -->  **/myejb1/Helper/*.class
MyEJB2 -->  **/SharedHelper/*.class

Jan Matèrne

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Ciramella, EJ []
Gesendet am: Dienstag, 11. März 2003 16:38
An: 'Ant Users List'
Betreff: EJB helpers...

I'm having problems including helper classes in my ejbs.

Here's the scenario, some (but not all) of our EJBS have a "helper"
subdirectory (some have a "SharedHelper" directory), how do I include this
directory's contents in the individual ejbs?

The <support> element is great if there is a single location for the shared
items, but this is not the case.  And if I use support and include something
like **/Helper/*.class, I get all the other ejb's helpers too.

Please help!